Have you ever wondered:
- Why do I think about my ex from years ago?
- How can I become more confident?
- What will help me memorize information although I haven’t got time to study?
In this article, you will see how subliminal audio messages could help you with the above and more. It will also recommend the best volume for listening to Subliminals based on personality types.
What Volume Should You Listen To Subliminals?
The volume level that is right for you to listen to Subliminals depends on your personality type. Use the following information to determine which volume level is right for you.
High Volume Audios
The higher the volume of the track the more directly it will affect the conscious mind. Higher volumes affect the parts of the mind that are closer to consciousness.
What kind of people should listen to Subliminals with a louder volume? Those that are easily motivated and influenced. They can do so because they respond favorably to being prompted to act.
Even high volume subliminal audios should still be relatively quiet. They should be loud enough for you to hear them if you listen closely. Yet, they should be quiet enough for you to be able to concentrate on your work or sleep without disturbing you.
The ideal volume for louder subliminal audios is between 40-50%.
Low Volume Audios
The lower the volume of the track the deeper it will reach into the subconscious mind.
What kind of people should listen to Subliminals with a quieter volume? Those that don’t respond favorably to being told what to do. Quiet audios also work well for those who don’t follow the crowd and like to come up with their own trends. They encourage the user to make changes without them perceiving that they are being told to do so.
People with resistant personalities should listen to subliminal messages at ultrasonic levels. They should listen to audios at 20-40% volume. You shouldn’t be able to hear the track, but your subconscious will pick it up.
Can You Listen To Subliminals With One Ear Bud?
Subliminal messages are composed to be heard through speakers or with both headphones. This is done so that the message can penetrate the deepest areas of your subconscious mind.
This could be compared to listening to music with surround sound. Strategically placed speakers help you to get an all-encompassing feel of the music.
Similarly, some subliminal audios have been designed to be listened to with both earbuds. These audios may prove ineffective to the user if they are constantly listened to with one bud.
That being said, no harm will be done if you listen to Subliminals with one headphone. But, as a result of listening with one earbud, it will take longer for the message to register in your subconscious.
Do you find it uncomfortable to use both headphones when sleeping? Then you should try listening to subliminals with speakers instead of opting for one earbud. Or, you should choose subliminal audios that have been adapted for users to listen to with one earbud.
Subliminal and Getting Over Your Ex
Do you find yourself thinking about your ex from years ago? There may be many reasons why you do so. Take a look at some of them and see if you feel identified:
- You never got closure from your previous relationship. You still wonder where the two of you would be if your partner had worked harder.
- You compare your current partner with your ex because you are not fond of some of their habits.
- Your ex moved on before you did.
- You regret some of the things you said or the way you acted during the relationship with your ex. You wish you could turn back the clock.
- You are still dealing with emotional scars from your ex.
If it’s not right for you to get back together with your ex then you must work on getting over them. So how can subliminal audio messages help you do this?
Subliminal audio messages work with the subconscious part of the brain. These help you to make changes to your personality and way of thinking without having to put the effort in.
Subliminal audios that target relationship problems will help you with the following:
- Emotional detachment from your ex.
- Reduce obsession and change your thought pattern.
- Boost your confidence levels.
- Help you take the reins in your current relationship.
- Manage feelings of resentment, anger, and jealousy.
- Find happiness.
Subliminals and Confidence
Do you wish you were a more confident person? Does the thought of going for an interview, speaking in front of a group of people, or leading a team keep you up at night?
There may be many reasons why you are not a confident person. Some of these reasons could even stem right back into your childhood. These may include some or perhaps a combination of the following:
- You had an unhappy upbringing. Overly-critical parents or demanding teachers put too much pressure on you. They did so without providing you with the support you needed.
- You didn’t perform well at school. This made it difficult for you to get into the profession of your choosing. You may still be suffering from the consequences of underperforming today.
- You have conflicts with the people in your life. You are going through a tough time with your family, your partner, or even your colleagues.
- You have financial problems.
- You have an ongoing medical problem.
Have you suffered as a result of one or more of the categories mentioned above? These things can really knock your confidence. So how can subliminal audio messages help?
Many subliminal audio messages have been designed to help you become more confident. These audios send self-esteem boosting messages to the subconscious part of the brain.
Subliminal audio messages that increase confidence levels help you to do the following:
- Manage feelings of worthlessness, regret, and resentment.
- Let go of the past and concentrate on the future.
- Analyze and fixate on your strengths.
- Help you be more assertive without displaying negative qualities like arrogance or pride.
Subliminals and Studying
Studying is difficult. One of the most tricky things to do sometimes is just getting started. Making time for studying can seem impossible. There is always something more interesting to do than memorizing information.
Once you have made time to study it can be hard to get motivated. There are so many things ready to distract you from your goal.
Let’s just presume you have the time and the motivation to study and you begin doing so. What other challenge will you face? Retaining the information. This is tough if the information you’re memorizing consists of facts and figures. So, how can subliminal audio messages help you study?
Subliminal audio messages can be personalized. These can be programmed to quietly recite the information you have learned. This audio can be played back while you’re doing chores or even while you’re sleeping.
When used correctly, subliminal audio messages can help you do the following:
- Organize your thoughts.
- Compel you to remember key facts.
- Help you to group pieces of information that will make it easier for you to remember them.